RNA Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct sets out the standards and behaviours, in no order of priority, expected of RNA members when engaging with, acting on behalf of, or representing the organisation.
As an RNA member I agree to:
- Behave in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure I am not discriminating against or harassing others
- Use social media responsibly while engaging with or discussing RNA matters
- Avoid doing anything which may be reasonably expected to bring the RNA into disrepute
- Uphold the aims and purpose of the RNA (the ‘objects’ as defined in the RNA Articles of Association)
- Manage conflicts of interest appropriately
- Respect and support RNA volunteers and those in leadership positions
I understand that substantial breach of any part of this code may result in suspension or removal of my RNA membership.