The RNA welcomes new members. Membership benefits include:
- Regular meetings and social events
- The annual conference
- Our quarterly magazine Romance Matters
- Membership of our chapters and online discussion group
- The opportunity to promote your work on the RNA blog
- The chance to network with fellow writers, agents and publishers
Don’t forget that non-members are welcome to attend many RNA events and the courses on RNA Learning.
The Romantic Novelists Association thanks you for your interest in joining our organisation.
Currently, we are undergoing a strategic review by external consultants covering all aspects of the RNA’s governance and offerings, including a review of all our membership criteria. The committee has therefore decided to suspend new membership applications until this is concluded.
If you would like to register your interest in joining us, please contact our membership officer – firstname.lastname@example.org and she will keep you updated.