The Romantic Novelists Association welcomes new members joining our organisation.
Membership benefits include:
- Regular meetings and social events
- The annual conference
- Our quarterly magazine Romance Matters
- Membership of our chapters and online discussion group
- The opportunity to promote your work on the RNA blog
- The chance to network with fellow writers, agents and publishers
We have three categories of membership Full, Associate and New Writers’ Scheme for romantic writers who are learning their craft and not yet had a full length novel or serial published.
Non-members are welcome to attend many RNA events and the courses on RNA Learning.
Before applying to join the RNA as a full member (either traditionally published or independent), please ensure you have checked you fulfil the eligibility criteria outlined here.
Volunteering for the RNA
The RNA also welcomes volunteers who can help us keep our organisation running. You do not need to be a member of the RNA to volunteer for us. To register your interest in volunteering, click below to fill out the form.